Notice is hereby given that the 2018 AGM of the Pennine Region Balloon Association will be held on:
18th November 2018, 11.00am arrival for 11.30am start.
The meeting will be held at:
The Airmyn Memorial Hall, George Dales Room, Woodland Way Airmyn DN14 8LY
Car parking is available, however, the route can be walked in about 5 minutes from the Percy Arms http://www.percyarmsairmyn.co.uk/
1. Apologies for absence - Please submit apologies before the meeting commences
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 3rd December 2017
3. Matters arising from the above
4. Committee Members Reports
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Landowners Draw
7. Election of committee - Nominations for election, together with the nominee’s consent, must be sent, in writing, to the Secretary before 10th November
8. Discussions - Agenda items should be submitted to the Secretary, in writing, before 10th November
9. Other business items may be notified to the Chairman before the meeting opens and will be accepted at his discretion
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: 07736311715 or 01405 767377
NOTE: A reply confirming receipt will be sent in response to all email submissions. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact the Secretary via telephone.
For your information lunch can be bought at the Percy Arms for those that wish to purchase Sunday lunch. Adults £9.95 & Children £5.95. we can make a group booking if members make themselves known on arrival.